Both team have plenty to play for QPR take on City at the Etihad this weekend. A win for the "R's" could cause a massive upset at the top of the Premier League. As unlikely as that win may sound QPR are desperate to stay out the relegation zone, so points are crucial for both sides.
- According to the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index Man City are ranked third for total distance covered this season. They've covered a total of 2,395 miles this season and trail 2nd place Blackburn by just six miles.
- Gareth Barry hasn't been outside the top two for distance covered in the Man City squad in their last six Premier League outings; of those previous six fixtures Barry has been top four times according to the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.
- Silva has been superb in the midfield for Man City this season. The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index tells us he completed the 3rd most passes in the opposition half this season with 1,184 but remains behind Modric and Arteta of Spurs and Arsenal respectively.
- Silva has also picked up the most assists this season. He's joint 1st with Chelsea's Juan Mata both midfielders have completed 16 assists according to the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.
- Skipper Joey Barton has been the epitome of a captain leading from the front for QPR this season. The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index shows us he's topped the individual distance covered index for QPR in their previous four fixtures.
- According to the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index Barton on average covers 6.2 miles per game, based on his stats across his previous four games.
- Shaun Derry remains second behind Barton for total distance covered for QPR this season. He's covered 148.6 miles and must surely be looking forward to the midfield battle with City come the weekend.
- Bobby Zamora is the highest ranked player for QPR in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, Zamora is currently ranked 81st overall. 57% of his total shots have been on target this season and of those 28 shots on targets he's put seven in the back of the net.