It's never too late in the day for a round-up of City news.
- Roberto Mancini is not giving up on the title race, at all. The manager reportedly had the players go through a double training session today in an effort to help lessen the gap from United. I'm cool with it.
- Brazilian legend Pele is apparently scared of physical play. So he thinks that Neymar should not join the Citizens, because the Premier League might be too rough for him. Aww. Pele also once said that Neymar is better than Messi. So yeah... take his opinions with a grain of salt.
- Express is reporting that City have begun contacting Malaga manager Manuel Pellegrini to lure him to the Etihad for next season.
- Bleacher Report previews a few key matchups ahead of City's clash with Chelsea this weekend.
- If you haven't seen it yet, do check out City's version of the viral 'Harlem Shake'. It's actually not bad.
- Finally, a bit of personal glory: I wrote up a small bit in a piece on Goal.com regarding Mancini's future. It's only a little bit, but some of the other writers had some great opinions as well.
P.S. - Any thoughts on Champions League action today, yesterday, and last week? Great performance by Bayern at the Emirates yesterday and a spectacular win by Milan against Barca today. Who do you guys think will win it all?