Some of the key numbers ahead of tonight's game.
- Aston Villa fell to a 2-1 defeat against Arsenal in their last game despite an Andreas Weimann goal. That saw Aston Villa drop into the relegation zone.
- Matt Lowton has worked as hard as anyone to help save Villa from the drop. He has played more minutes than any other outfielder in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, being on the pitch for an incredible 2605 minutes this season.
- Lowton is also ranked 11th in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index for tackles attempted, having attempted 92. Even more impressive, Lowton has won 75% of tackles attempted, the best tackles won percentage in the league's top 30 most prolific tacklers.
- - Ciaran Clark, meanwhile has made the third highest number of blocks in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index with 29.
- Man City strengthened their hold on second place in the Premier League with a 2-0 win over third placed Chelsea in their last game, thanks to goals from Yaya Toure and Carlos Tevez.
- That was Tevez's 8th goal of the season, and while his goals have come at a slightly inefficient rate of 8.6 shots per goal (compared to Dzeko's 4.1 shots per goal) Tevez is proving his worth as a provider this season having the league's joint highest number of assists with 13 (tied with Gerrard).
- Yaya Toure has been controlling play for Man City this season and is ranked second to Arsenal's Santi Cazorla for passes completed in the opposition half with 965 (although Yaya Toure has made four fewer appearances due to the Africa Cup of Nations). Team mate David Silva is ranked in 4th with 874 passes completed.
- While his goal scoring colleagues may win most of the headlines, Pablo Zabaleta has also been a stand out performer at the back. Zabaleta has attempted more tackles than any other defender this season with 96, winning 58.3% of them.